Ladybug Yoga Children’s Teacher Training is a dynamic, interactive and fun training program geared towards anyone seeking to or currently working with children.
Learn our practical and useful tools & techniques that will enable you to share the benefits of Yoga with Children to help them in their everyday lives.
After completion of the 2 day workshop you will feel confident and excited to share these incredible new skills with Children and broaden your profession by adding a whole new Branch of Teaching to your Business!!
Who can benefit from this Training:
- Yoga Instructors
- School Teachers
- Sports Coaches
- Physical Education Teachers
- Child Occupational Therapists
- Child Physical Therapists
- Child Psychologists
- Camp Counselors
Ladybug Yoga Children’s Teacher Training includes:
- Discipline Tools
- How to Structure Classes
- Creative Breathing Exercises
- Over 100 Children’s Yoga Poses
- 30 Original and Fun Filled Yoga Games
- Unique Guided Crystal Relaxations
- Interactive Stories
- Over 70 page Manual/Curriculum
- Children’s Yoga Mats
- Recorded Crystal Journey Relaxation
- Certificate of Completion
Length of Training:
- 2 days of 5 hours each day for a total 10 hours
- This Training is recognized as a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). Registered Yoga Instructors can use this certification towards their Yoga Alliance Continuing Educational Contact (CE) Hours.
Training with Sandy
The Ladybug Yoga Children’s curriculum was created as an extension of Sandy’s heart and soul. She has been driven by a passion for children and yoga for as long as she can remember. Sandy decided to combine her Early Childhood Education, with her Yoga Training to create an inspiring, fun yet practical program for children, and has been teaching in schools and facilities in South Florida since 2009. Sandy has developed the Ladybug Yoga Children’s Teacher Training as a tool for others to go out and create a positive impact on the lives of children throughout the world!!
LOCATION: FloYo Coral Gables
Date: June 23th-24th 2018
Time: 12:30pm-5:30pm (both days)
To Reserve Your Spot go to: www.floyo.me
LOCATION: Anuttara Yoga in Delray Beach
DATE: July 28th-29th 2018
TIME: 12:30pm-5:30pm (both days)
To Reserve Your Spot Click on Register (below)